Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe How To Make the BEST SOFT gluten free cookies !!
How to make the best soft GLUTEN FREE Chocolate Chip Cookies . Easy Recipe . Step-by-step directions for Gluten free cookies that are SOFT and DELICIOUS. My favorite gluten free dessert !! SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCOdz68Oz4mbSfpRX-
** UPDATE ** UPDATE ** GET THIS RECIPE AT MY NEW WEBSITE: www.GlutenFreeHabit.com Thank You!
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glutenfreehabit/
Mmmmm. I LOVE warm, soft , chocolate chip cookies with really cold milk. These gluten free cookies are a favorite in my family. A little chewy, a little soft, a lot addictive. Give them a try and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
MORE GlutenFreeHabit Videos:
GLUTEN FREE BREAD !! The best homemade gluten free bread ever + it's soft and delicious. Give it a try...
GLUTEN FREE HOMEMADE PANCAKES fluffy and yummy!
PIZZA CRUST RECIPE + TUTORIAL! gluten free
VALENTINE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE DECORATIONS gluten free
PARTY CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE CURLS gluten free
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CURLS Easy Tutorial
TERIYAKI COCKTAIL MEATBALLS gluten free
MINT M&Ms CHOCOLATE COOKIES gluten free
GLUTEN FREE CORNBREAD So Moist!
BAKED ZITI gluten free
PASTA MILANO gluten free
CHOCOLATE CAKE gluten free
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO with broccoli gluten free
** GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE **
INGREDIENTS: (always make sure they are gluten free!)
½ cup + 1 Tbsp. white rice flour (2.9 oz.)
½ cup brown rice flour (2.0 oz.)
¼ cup corn starch (1.2 oz.)
¼ cup potato starch (1.3 oz.)
¾ tsp. xanthan gum
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. salt
1 stick butter, melted…cooled
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
½ cup + 1 Tbsp. light brown sugar, packed
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* IMPORTANT…when measuring out your flours, DO NOT scoop your measuring cup into a tub or bag. This will result in using more flour than called for. Instead, pour or spoon the flour into your measuring cup, and level off with flat side of a knife. If possible, measure your flours by weight for best accuracy.
1. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
1. In large microwavable mixing bowl, microwave butter until just melted. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir or whisk together white rice flour, brown rice flour, corn starch, potato starch, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. To the large bowl with the melted butter, add brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, and yolk. Mix well.
4. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, ½ at a time, mixing after each addition.
5. Add in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
6. Here’s the sad part…let the dough rest for 30 minutes. Don’t skip this part! This gives the gluten free flours time to absorb the liquids (this is a great time to clean up the kitchen anyway ). At some point while the dough is resting, preheat your oven to 375° so that it’s ready when the dough is.
7. Create cookie dough balls with small scooper, and place on cookie sheet
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-9 minutes or until edges are slightly browned. Centers will appear slightly undercooked, but will finish cooking on rack.
9. Leave cookies on pan for a minute or two. I like to use my spatula to gently go around the edges of the cookies to make them more circular. (not necessary, but it makes them prettier) Do this quickly before the cookies firm up.
10. Move cookies to cooling rack with spatula. Careful…they will be soft until cooled.
1. Gluten free flours don’t behave like gluten flours, so letting the dough rest is important.
2. Taking the cookies out when centers are still soft is important!
3. These cookies are best on the day you bake them, so eat up!
Acoustic Guitar 1 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Redwood Highway by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
ENJOY! THANKS FOR WATCHING!